Resume of Daniel Blake Senior Front-end Web Developer
Senior Developer, WDG
Remote – 2018 - Present
- Create post types, taxonomies and content models in WordPress.
- Create WordPress websites using both classic editor and Gutenberg.
- Build custom Gutenberg blocks for WordPress.
- Maintain websites by working with client tickets in JIRA
Senior Front-end Web Developer/Team Lead, LMO
Baltimore, MD – 2012 - 2018
- Manage two full time front-end developers in addition to freelancers.
- Coordinate with project managers and team leads and schedules and timelines.
- Create & update the front-end workflow using a combination of NPM Scripts, Gulp & Grunt.
- Develop websites in WordPress & ExpressionEngine.
- Reduced visual bugs in production code by introducing visual regression testing.
- Worked on multiple award winning websites including 1 Gold & 2 Silver D.C. Addy Awards.
Senior Front-end Web Developer, Videology Group
Baltimore, MD – 2012
- Oversaw a team of 3 remote front-end developers.
- Worked with the .NET team to ensure proper code integration and visual standards.
Front-end Web Developer, The Berndt Group
Baltimore, MD – 2008 - 2012
- Collaborated with .NET developers on template production in various CMS.
- Coded HTML email for clients and internal marketing.
- Reviewed code produced by co-workers and sub-contractors.
- Worked on websites that won 15 awards including 1 Gold ADDY, 2 Silver Davey Awards, 1 Gold and 2 Silver W3 Awards
Web Designer/Developer, Custom Direct
Bel Air, MD – 2005 - 2008
- Designed and coded multiple marketing microsite & HTML emails.
- Developed a Flash interface that allowed customers to add personal photos to products.
- Reviewed website analytics and suggested website updates to increase conversions.
Teaching & Speaking
Ink & Pixels - Presenter, Baltimore AIGA
Baltimore MD - 2015
Instructor Front-end Web Development Course, Betamore Academy
Baltimore, MD - 2014
Blend - Speaker, Baltimore AIGA
Baltimore MD - 2012
Community College of Baltimore County,Baltimore MD
Associates of Applied Science in Internet and Technology, 2002
Associates of Applied Science in Multimedia Technology, 2001
Associates of Arts in Arts & Science, 2000